Quality Packaging from Cake Boxes, Corrugated Cartons, Die Cuts and Pizza Boxes without the Harmful Chemicals
November 10, 2015
When in search of packaging for your food products, do not just grab the first deal that comes your way. While all types of packaging protect food from exterior contaminants, not all packaging is free from harmful chemicals that can leach into the food. You should always shop for the packaging that is free of these chemicals to ensure the quality of your products. Ragi Packaging Services PTY LTD offers safe cake boxes, corrugated cartons, and die cuts and pizza boxes that are free from all dangerous toxins that can damage your edible products.
The Regulations That Govern Packaging Foods in a Safe Manner
- Companies should turn to appropriate materials to package food items. They should not let any materials touch the food without ensuring they do not contain any harmful toxins that will diminish the quality and safety of the food. In addition, not all packaging is ideal for highly acidic foods. Materials for protecting the foods should be matched to the food product for this reason.
- Container materials should not cause contamination of food products. They must not leach chemicals into foods. On top of this, dirt, debris, glass particles or microorganisms must not be on the materials where they can be transferred from the packaging to the food products.
- The packaging process also must be free from contaminants. From the equipment to the food handlers, the packaging process must be sanitary and free of toxins and other contaminants.
Products That Our Company Provides Clients
Ragi Packaging provides high-quality packaging that conforms to all necessary regulations of food packaging to ensure that all food products are safe inside of them. Read about your choices below:
- We carry a full line of food-grade trays, bases and cake boxes. The trays are of food grade poly-board and are available in a wide assortment of sizes. Our trays are ideal for both cakes and seafood along with other types of food. The boxes and trays are printable to allow you to promote your brand.
- Our company also provides an assortment of die cuts and pizza boxes along with corrugated cartons. The boxes for pizzas come in four different sizes, including 9-inch, 11-inch, 13-inch and 15-inch options. The corrugated boxes or cartons that we offer come in whatever size as far as length, width and height that you require for your products. Just provide your dimensional needs. You also can turn to our flexographic printing process to brand our corrugated boxes.
When you desire food-grade packaging for your food products, turn to Ragi Packaging to ensure that your packaging meets all the necessary regulations to safeguard your products in the right manner. Our staff will consult with you on your needs and explain how our company can meet them.
PO BOX 747, Riverwood NSW 2210
Ragi Packaging Services Pty. Ltd.
53 Christian Rd, Punchbowl NSW 2196 AUSTRALIA
(02) 9740 4344
(02) 9740 4173
ABN: 52 003 683 047
Monday to Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 3:00pm
Monday to Thursday: 7:30am - 3:30pm
Friday: 7:30am - 1:30pm